[歌詞] 10-Dao of St. Paul

看板the_3EB作者 (地球人)時間14年前 (2009/10/14 19:41), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Dao of St. Paul In this night I need to call you, but all our lines are blown If only you knew how empty I feel Maybe then you're lonely too And it's tearing through you like a puncture wound Maybe no one knows what to do When knowing we're alone In a temporary home Maybe we'll realize It's a blessing in disguise Well don't you know the sound of anger Brings a dark result Every insult is like a lightening bolt So go home now oh you do not have one To some guy that you don't know And make a baby That won't change my problem though I spent the last three years setting myself On fire for you, I spent the last three years Never knowing if what you say is true And it will be this way til one of us dies Is that a blessing in disguise And I tell myself what we're living for And say rejoice evermore Till one of us dies Well I confess that so far happiness Eludes me in my life Better hurry up if it's ever to be mine Better hurry up now if we're ever going to find What we're living for If it's not you anymore I learn to sing Evermore Rejoice evermore -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.244.168
文章代碼(AID): #1ArRZ_gR (the_3EB)