[歌詞] 05-One in Ten

看板the_3EB作者 (地球人)時間14年前 (2009/10/14 19:38), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
One in Ten No chance I could be her boyfriend I'm trying to flip butch girls again We could see What life portends And widen our circle of friends She said "You know I love you, but I feel so one in ten" Well, life is short And dull Categorized to the full Until the charm is gone You're a big girl; if you wanna get it on, you will And if you don't, you won't She said "You know I love you, but I feel so one in ten" You could have such a life With me You could knit baby sweaters We could watch a flat-screen TV She said "You know I love you, but I feel so one in ten" What's the difference When it goes down? If it's a girl or if it's guys Can't you just close your eyes? Baby, close your eyes Baby, close your eyes Love doesn't come in perfect packages That means I qualify And I know you're born this way But I thought we could give it a try She said "You know I love you, but I feel so one in ten You know I love you, but I feel so one in ten" You know I love her; she'll always be my one in ten -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.244.168
文章代碼(AID): #1ArRWOch (the_3EB)