[歌詞][SR]LIFE GOES ON

看板tennisprince作者 (夏沭)時間20年前 (2004/07/05 20:36), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
LIFE GOES ON 唄:越前龍馬(皆川純子) I'm gonna head towards a brand new place where no one has been before 'Cos we will never change what has gone You know what I mean Talking to myself "what is the best?" "What is the right way?" Little dreamer still hasn't found what he's looking for Will desire or despair? Undo the chain of my heart There's fire inside of me Don't look back Can't you see that clear blue sky Breaking out an aggressive flag Life goes on ... All I wanna do is fly Nobody is goona get perfect life No matter what you do But I am just trying to find my place here in the real world Never worried what I'm gonna do now My soul will never sink Little sleeper will awake a dream now Just like a storm Will you make it or you break it? Everything's in your hands Get on your way! Hey! Right away! Don't look back Can't you hear the song in your heart It will lead you to tomorrow Life goes on ... All I wanna say is "yes" I'm gonna head towards a brand new plave where no one has been before 'Cos we will never change what has gone You know what I mean Talking to myself "what is the best?" "What is the right way?" Little dreamer still hasn't found what he's looking for Will desire or despair? Undo the clain of my heart There's fire inside of me Don't look back Breaking out an addressive flag Life goes on... Will you make it or you break it? Everything's in your hands Get on your way! Hey! Right away! Don't look back Can't you hear the song in your heart It will lead you to tomorrow Life goes on... All I wanna say is "yes" -- 英日對照:http://www.wretch.twbbs.org/blog/Shiashu&article_id=414594 -- 《我和你都以為,一切可以回到從前。》 ……已經無法回來了吧,那個時候的心動,那個時候的笑容《然而,二十歲的我們,早已消失在那場sun shower之中──》 對不起,我以為我早就忘記要怎麼愛你了…… 我們之間,究竟剩下的還有些什麼 οtelnet://wretch.twbbs.org P_higureο ── Ring‧Shiashu -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.134.114.88 ※ 編輯: Shiashu 來自: 220.134.114.88 (07/05 13:10)
文章代碼(AID): #10wKj6sc (tennisprince)