[偷可] 文章備分已回收

看板talk作者 (幼兒寶)時間6年前 (2017/07/27 20:06), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
“Dear Elders and fellow villagers,” he said, “I am on my way to learn about Immortal cultivation. I shall miss all of you!” The young man wore a slightl y pained expression, as if he couldn’t bear to part with his fellow villagers . This made him look even more charming than before.? The surrounding villagers exchanged glances, shrugged helplessly, and then pre tended to look even more reluctant to see him leave. A white-haired old man stepped out of the crowd and said, “Xiaochun, ever sin ce your dad and mom left us, oh so long ago, you… you have been, er–” he pa used for a moment “–such a good kid!!” Seeing that Bai Xiaochun hadn’t lef t yet, he continued, “Don’t tell me you’re not interested in living forever ? All you have to do is become an Immortal, and then you can live forever! Tha t’s a really, really long time! Well, it’s time for you to leave now. Even a baby eagle must learn to fly eventually. “No matter what situations you run into out there, you have to hang in there and keep moving forward. Once you leave the village, you can’t come back, bec ause your path will always lie ahead, not behind!” The old man patted Bai Xia ochun kindly on the shoulder. “Live forever….” Bai Xiaochun murmured. A tremor ran through him, and a loo k of determination slowly filled his eyes. Under the encouraging gazes of the old man and the other villagers, he nodded his head seriously and looked aroun d at everyone one last time. Finally, he turned and walked away from the villa ge. As he disappeared off into the distance, the villagers started to look more an d more excited. Their forlorn expressions turned to those of joy, and the kind -faced old man began to tremble. Tears even streamed down his face. “Justice from Heaven! The weasel… is finally gone! Who was it that told him they saw an Immortal in the area? Whoever it was, I’m going to give you a hug e reward on behalf of the village!”? 翻譯 父老鄉親們,我要去修仙了,可我舍不得你們啊。”少年滿臉不舍,原本就乖巧的樣子, 此刻看起來更為純樸。   四周的鄉親,面面相覷,頓時擺出難舍之色。   “小純,你爹娘走的早,你是個……好孩子!!難道你不想長生了麽,成為仙人就可 以長生,能活的很久很久,走吧,雛鷹長大,總有飛出去的那一天。”人群內走出一個頭 發花白的老者,說道好孩子三個字時,他頓了一下。   “在外面遇到任何事情,都要堅持下去,走出村子,就不要回來,因為你的路在前方 !”老人神色慈祥,拍了拍少年的肩膀。   “長生……”白小純身體一震,目中慢慢堅定起來,在老者以及四周鄉親鼓勵的目光 下,他重重的點了點頭,深深的看了一眼四周的鄉親,轉身邁著大步,漸漸走出了村子。   眼看少年的身影遠去,村中的眾人,一個個都激動起來,目中的難舍剎那就被喜悅代 替,那之前滿臉慈祥的老者,此刻也在顫抖,眼中流下淚水。   “蒼天有眼,這白鼠狼,他終於……終於走了,是誰告訴他在附近看到仙人的,你為 村子立下了大功! -- Sent from my Windows -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.120.146.221 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/talk/M.1501157173.A.93A.html

07/27 20:47, , 1F
靠邀XDDD
07/27 20:47, 1F

07/27 20:48, , 2F
怎麼那麼好笑啦XDDDD哪來的
07/27 20:48, 2F

07/28 09:31, , 3F
OmO..蛤?
07/28 09:31, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1PUTSraw (talk)