[租屋] Sublease - Emory Campus, Atlanta

看板studyabroad作者 (claudia)時間11年前 (2013/03/15 00:18), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hello everyone: My name is Sherry. As a student in Emory, I am graduating in May, 2013, so I need to sublease this great apartment from mid May to end of July. (Moving time is flexible) Apartment feature: - 2 bedroom 2 bathrooms, one of the suites is subleased. 690 per month, internet and water are included. Only need to pay for electricity use. Pet is not allowed. - The apartment is located on 4th floor, with elevators. It’s all furnished, so you are ready to movie in anytime. There is pool, club house, 24 hours fitness room, and indoor parking which costs extra fee $70 to $75 a month. Property Amenities - Each Unit has Private Bedroom and Private Bathroom - Fully Furnished Apartments with Furniture Designed for Comfort and Style - High Speed Internet Access - Full-Size Kitchen Appliances (Refrigerator / Dishwasher / Microwave / Stove) - Full-Size Washer and Dryer in Every Apartment - Ceiling Fan in Every Apartment - Generous Closet Space in Every Apartmen Living environment - There is post office,supermarket, pharmercy, Restaurants,salon, gift shop neared within 3 to 5 minutes walk. 30 second to Emory Shuttle stops 7 to 10 minutes to public transportation. My roommate is a clean and quite person, will defiantly be a perfect roommate. Please contact me via email if you are interested in this apartment. If you need any further and detailed information, just feel free to let me know.The earlier the better.the price is flexible. My email is syuan1128@gmail.com The apartment websit is : http://www.livebriarcliff.com/ This will be a great place to stay, quality guarantee. Looking forward your reply! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 38.101.255.135 ※ 編輯: linshuan 來自: 38.101.255.135 (03/15 00:20)
文章代碼(AID): #1HGVXYZK (studyabroad)