[租屋] U of Michigan central campus sublet

看板studyabroad作者 (理想浮華)時間12年前 (2011/12/11 10:55), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
(sorry i could only type in English) I have a room to sublet from Jan to August 24 since I'm graduating next week and will leave Ann Arbor. Here is the detail of my room: Rent: $550/month Room: 1 room in 2BR apartment, 2F in a 3F building. Include: HEAT, gas, water, a free parking spot Deposit: 1.5 month Lease: Jan-Aug 24, 2012 Rommmate: an engineering grad student. He's open to male/female roommate. He's a native American and very clean & respectful Location: central campus, historic Kerrytown area About 5 minutes walk to the Diag, Nursing School, Rackham Graduate School, North Quad, Farmers’ market,People's food coop, Kerrytown shops, Well-known Zingerman’s Deli and Amtrack Train Station. 15 minutes walk from Ross school of Business and Law School. Near AATA bus stop and blue bus bus stop with easy access to north campus It's a quiet area and the landlord is nice with quick response for maintenance request (and the landlord is a Taiwanes couple!) Please email me at melchen@umich.edu if you're interested in the sublet. Early move-in is possible or late move-in from Feb is also fine, too. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 99.19.69.23
文章代碼(AID): #1Ev1krma (studyabroad)