[訪談] TIME 10 Questions for Rain

看板rain作者 (不必言傳。)時間16年前 (2008/05/21 03:01), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
英訪影片在此: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=QAjqR8pNVD0 TIME Video Translated by johnRain @ Rain-America.com Q1: Will you be brave enough to tell your fans that you have met your Ms. Right when the time comes in ? 當你遇到你的終身伴侶時﹐你會不會勇敢地告訴你的粉絲呢﹖ Rain: If I meet Ms. Right, I like to respect her privacy. Her privacy is more important than my good. You know. That's all. 如果我遇到我的終身伴侶﹐我希望尊重她的私隱。她的私隱比任何事情都重要。 Q2: In what ways do you think that Asian Entertainers whether they are musicians, actors or actresses ? How can they influence the western market which is clearly different from our own ? 請說說你對亞洲藝人﹐無論是歌手﹐男演員或女演員的看法。 他們如何影響和他們明顯不同的西方市場。 Rain: You know. It doesn't really matter where they come from. The important thing is people should understand each other. 我認為藝人從何而來並不重要。重要的是大家要互相了解。 Q3: What is the easiest way to seduce you ? 說說最容易吸引你的方法﹖ Rain: Haha.. OK you must be a good cook. If you are kind and pretty, that is even better. It's perfect. 你必須是一個好的廚師。如果加上善良和美麗更好﹐那就完美了。 Q4: Where are your priorities, in both your career or your personal life ? 你覺得事業和私人生活哪樣較重要﹖ Rain: For now I want to work harder than ever to achieve my dream while I am in my twenties. And when I am in my thirties, I like to get married and have a wonderful family. You know. That is my dream. 現在我二十歲左右我希望比過往更努力工作去達到我的夢想。 當我三十歲的時候﹐我希望我能結婚和有一個完美的家庭。這是我的夢想。 Q5: If you have a chance to introduce Korean cultures to people overseas, which aspect would you like to introduce to them first ? 如果你有機會介紹韓國的文化給海外的朋友﹐哪樣是你最先想介紹的﹖ Rain: OK, that is good question. I love all Korean food, you know, especially, do you know kimchi, kimchi is perfect. It's amazing. You should try it. And I bet you are going to like it. Do you like kimchi ? It's my favorite. 一個佷好的問題。我喜歡所有韓國的食物﹐特別是韓國的泡菜。 你知道韓國泡菜嗎﹖韓國泡菜是一種完美的食物。你應該試試看。 我保證你一定會喜歡。你喜歡韓國泡菜嗎﹖是我的最愛。 Q6: What is your definition of being successful ? 你認為成功的定義﹖ Rain: When the people I know proud of me, when people praying for me and when people remember my name after I died. 我認為當我認識的人以我為榮﹐當人們為我祈禱﹐ 我死後人們還記得我的名字﹐就是成功。 Q7: What songs are on you IPod while now ? 你現在的隨身聽(IPod)有什麼歌﹖ Rain: I have so many songs in my IPod. You know. I love Hip Pop, R & B and Rap music. My favorite singers are Steven Wonder, Nat King Cole, Eminem. They are the best. It's awesome. I love my IPod. 我有許多歌在我的隨身聽裡。我喜歡 Hip Pop, R & B 和 Rap music。 我喜歡的歌手有 Steven Wonder, Nat King Cole, Eminem,他們都是最棒的歌手。 我很喜歡我的隨身聽。 Q8: What do you do with all the gifts given to you by your fans worldwide ? 你是如何處置全世界粉絲送給你的禮物﹖ Rain: I will appreciate my fans first. I try to keep the gifts at home so that I can see them whenever I feel lonely. They are very encouraging. It's amazing. I love fans. 首先我非常感謝我的粉絲的禮物。我把禮物都保存在家裡。 當我覺得孤單的時候會拿出來看看﹐會給我帶來鼓勵。非常的神奇。 我愛我的粉絲。 Q9: What advise would you give to the young people who look up to you and who want to do like you ? 你會給那些希望成為像你一樣的年輕一輩什麼建議呢﹖ Rain: Just work hard, you know. That is how I did. That's the way to get there. 就是非常努力地工作。這正是我一直在做的。這是唯一通向成功的路。 Q10: If you could go back in time, will you leave all these and return to your normal life ? 如果時間可以倒流﹐你會放棄現在的一切﹐選擇過平常的生活嗎﹖ Rain: Well the thing is I forgot what I did before. If I go back in time, I might be able to meet more people, especially pretty girls, spend less time for training, never work out, never hard training. 問題是我已經忘記我以前所做的。 如果時間可以倒流﹐我想我希望可以認識更多的人﹐特別是漂亮的女孩﹐ 花少些時間訓練﹐不做鍛練﹐不做嚴格的訓練。 Source: TIME Video Translated by johnRain @ Rain-America.com -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.121.176.200 ※ 編輯: SpoilerHater 來自: 122.121.176.200 (05/21 03:03)
文章代碼(AID): #18Co0Oeb (rain)