[創作] Decency in mind

看板poetry作者 (Koouos :D)時間13年前 (2010/10/14 19:49), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
My love lyrics rhyme for you For whom I can count on but only you? Your smile shines in a lovely gleam Your strength as vast as always in the storm My soul awaits in silence for you alone My sight follows you from darkness to light how sweet, how pleasant is my hope drawing me near to your benevolent face O what peace we often forfeit O what needless pain we bear The day we apart from our home Such true virtue I truely admire of character of perfect decency In hardship and turbulence you never drift away A men of guts to depend on A great shoulder to cry on Such a genuine man per se indeed precious in this hectic world Your humble yet confident tone of attraction and of adoration shown Your character surpasses your talent even more Setting you upon the righteous throne Rest are those who were never friends for in faculty none can compare And I know one thing that is real for sure Our love passes by, generations from generations, glory to glory from your voice adhere This true love never decays -- 開始於無邪 靜止於純潔 一夕之間下起你的雪.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.4.192

12/15 13:18, , 1F
12/15 13:18, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Cjkv7VN (poetry)