[讀詩] 關於這個:蛇能否變成鳥 ◎[亞美尼亞]

看板poem作者時間7年前 (2016/11/03 13:33), 7年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
關於這個:蛇能否變成鳥 ◎[亞美尼亞]瑪爾蓮娜‧加布利揚 時間不是鳥, 時間——是蛇: 從時間到時間 蛻去外殼 我就在時間之中…… 有時 某些不友好的人物 到來 整齊地給我黏上扔棄蛇皮 讓人相信 這就是我 憤怒地說道 剝落的蛇皮與我的臉並不匹配 交頭接耳 說我的臉太過於光滑 我原諒他們 我們都是——人 所以 我蛻皮的時間是如此充裕 我不僅是不希望 而且 要顯得 我不能控制邪惡 (至少他們是這麼想的!) 在相會中我對他們像對大家一樣 微笑 而所有人會認為 我不會進行反擊 我會阿諛奉承 如此這般 我需要這麼做 這很糟糕,不是嗎? 我覺得十分委屈而短暫地 感到傷心 因為我的時間裡 還有那麼多不曾扔棄的外殼!…… 時間不是鳥 時間——是蛇(為什麼大家不明白這一點?) 它的住處——純潔的鏡子 是另一些人因為鏡子 感到痛苦並回避我 而並非我——躲避他們 所以 時間不是鳥 時間——是蛇, 是我的蛇(或許也是你們的?)來得及蛻去那麼多外殼 我學會了把衰朽的念頭徹底燃盡 不論是自己的還是別人的(至少我是這麼想的!) 所以不值得去浪費時間和能量:躲避什麼人? 另一些人不僅不能這麼做而且也不相信 這一點 (那樣的另一些人很少,我這麼想著大多數仿佛想著自己一樣!) 但由於他們個體的(上帝保佑是短暫的、絕妙的)智慧和罪惡的心 我有時仿佛是被趕進孤獨之角的棄婦(我總是在想,這一切會變得更好……) 就這樣,從時間到時間我仿佛進入 不友好的人物的圈子 由於我的遲鈍 我根本沒有辨別是他們,因為 時間不是鳥 時間——是蛇 為了變得更敏感需要蛻去十二層皮 而在壓迫我的圈子裡(因為 時間不是鳥 時間——是蛇, 我怎能一如既往地在快樂之中? 當我的蛇尚未來得及扔棄那些個蛇皮!) 我在那裡找不到自己的位置 我將旋轉並依然 如此這般地祝福 圓形的鏡子逐漸形成 他們在鏡子中噬咬自身! 然後我就明白自己的作為……偶然地 我憐憫他們 但是我 不會為他們祈求寬恕…… 甚至連形式上的願望都沒有:這是可以的,因為 時間不是鳥…… …… (時間就是這樣!) 時間之蛇 就這樣從時間到時間扔棄外殼 那麼多,對這時間而言! 我的上帝!!! ==== 【英語版】 The question is: can a snake become a bird? Time is not a bird Time is a snake: It casts off its skin From time to time And I am in the time Now and again Some unfriendly faces Come closer And glue this slough onto my face Assuring thus That this is me Getting angry That the peeled off skin would not withhold Whispering That my face is slithery I forgive them We all are human beings Besides, So many skins my time has changed That I happen to lack the ability of habouring malice Independent even of my wish (At least I tend to think LIKE THIS about myself) When meeting them I present them with my usual smile But some might think That I am not able to give a rebuff That I am just flattering them And there are reasons for it And I deserve it It is really bad, isn’t it? I take offence bursting out with anger Though it lasts very little I get disappointed As my time Possesses so many uncast skins Time is not a bird Time is a snake (Why can’t every one conceive it?) Its sting is a pure mirror So they suffer from the mirror And avoid me But it’s not me who avoid them Because Time is not a bird Time is a snake, And my snake (perhaps even yours?) has changed so many skins That I have learnt to burn my obscure putrid thoughts to ashes As well as someone else’s (At least I tend to think LIKE THIS about myself!) May be thus it is not worth spending time and energy to avoid whoever? Others not only cannot act like this but even do not put their faith init (There are few of such others; about many a one I tend to think the way Iwant to think about myself!) But because of their own mind (I hope temporary obscure) and wretched heart I sometimes happen to be haunted down by loneliness (Though I tend to think that it is sometimes even to the better…) And thus from one time to another I happen to find myself Among unfriendly faces That I am not able to recognize at once And it results from my poor vigilance (As time is not a bird Time is a snake), And for keener vigilance I will have to cast a dozen of skins And among those who oppress me (As time is not a bird Time is a snake How can I stay in constant joy? When my snake has not changed so many skins yet!) I always feel anxious And restless, but after all I greet one or another And a cylindrical mirror is formed Where they sting each other! Then I come to understand what I have done…unintentionally I sympathize with them But for the present I not only can’t beg forgiveness for them But I even do not have an enunciated wish: how to do it, as Time is not a bird… ……………… (But it will turn into it!) Time is a snake Casting off its skin from one time to another And there is so much left for this time! Great Lord!!! === 瑪爾蓮娜‧加布利揚出生於亞美尼亞斯捷帕納克爾特。職業身份是一位民歌手,曾經獲得 2005俄羅斯與保加利亞合作的民俗民歌大賽金獎和2006年“俄羅斯之韻”、“美將拯救世 界”民歌競賽大獎。曾在巴黎、哥本哈根等地巡迴演唱,並有多種音樂專輯出版。已出版 詩集《繆斯與僕人》(2001)和《聲音——回聲》等。作品已被譯成多種歐洲語言,但譯 成中文尚屬首次。 http://culture.ifeng.com/a/20161018/50117806_0.shtml -- 美國時代雜誌評為1923年至今最好的100本英文小說之一 戰爭 即 和平 ※WAR IS PEACE※ 為您介紹這部大作的台灣ver. 自由 即 奴役 ※FREEDOM IS SLAVERY※ http://i.imgur.com/ndMgR5w.png
無知 即 力量 ※IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH※ -- ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/poem/M.1478151214.A.295.html ※ 編輯: chi12345678 (14.3.106.51), 11/13/2016 04:18:35
文章代碼(AID): #1O6imkAL (poem)