結束了...

看板pity作者 (Chelsea)時間16年前 (2008/08/06 00:17), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
就在三週年紀念日的前幾天,結束了我們的初戀 妳從溫哥華遊學回來後,我們的距離卻更遠了 妳輕描淡寫的說著感覺淡了,我們在一起會越來越辛苦 腦子裡響起"就像變了心的女朋友~回不來了..." 抽屜裡放著我們的三週年禮物 上個星期才去洗的2X3照片 兩年多來妳寫給我的每一張卡片 妳做給我的獎盃,日曆,餅乾盒 雖然說著等妳考完托福,GRE,我們再看看有沒有緣份繼續這段感情 但是真的有機會繼續嗎? 希望我的離開,能給妳更多的空間跟時間 讓妳完成出國留學的夢 謝謝妳兩年多來的愛,這是我一生中最精采的時光 我會等妳,Shannen I'm Yours Well you done done me and you bet i felt it I tried to be chill but you're so hot that i melted I fell right through the cracks And i'm trying to get back Before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest Nothin's going to stop me but devine intervention I reckon its again my turn to win some or learn some I won't hesitate no more No more it cannot wait, i'm yours Well open up your mind and see like me Open up your plans and damn you're free Look into your heart and you'll find love love love Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me Ah la peaceful melody Its your godforsaken right to be loved love loved love love So i won't hesitate no more No more it cannot wait i'm sure Theres no need to complicate Our time is short This is our fate, i'm yours I been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror And bendin over backwards just to try to see it clearer My breath fogged up the glass So i drew a new face and laughed I guess what i'm sayin is there ain't no better reason To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons Its what we aim to do Our name is our virtue I won't hesitate no more No more it cannot wait i'm sure Theres no need to complicate Our time is short It cannot wait, i'm yours -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.99.52
文章代碼(AID): #18c7q40U (pity)