歌詞★第四屆全國熱門音樂大賽-「Rising Force」

看板peianyang作者 (喵喵)時間18年前 (2006/09/03 15:53), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
歌詞★第四屆全國熱門音樂大賽-「Rising Force」 Rising Force 團名:Dirty Fingers(最佳樂團季軍) 主唱:楊培安(最佳主唱獎) 吉他:廖正傑/黃郁翔 貝斯:林忠正 鍵盤:陳莉萍 鼓:李圭本 out of the darkness the voices are calling riding the wind of the song the fury is screaming and heaven is falling i feel it coming on strong the lightening strikes cracking the night it feels like never before thunder and spark in the heart of the dark i feel the rising force searching my soul now i find something else i take my life in my hand from the gate of heaven to the alter of heal the power is at my command the lightening strikes cracking the night it feels like never before thunder and spark in the heart of the dark i feel the rising force burning by the glory of a sacred fire the rising force starts to shine along with the inferne it soars ever higher living the demons behind *the lightening strikes cracking the night it feels like never before thunder and spark in the heart of the dark i feel the rising force* ^_^ -- 喵~就是這樣~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.130.131

09/06 00:03, , 1F
原來他們當初是作Rising Force....傻眼@@
09/06 00:03, 1F

09/10 21:03, , 2F
哈哈 這首我會唱耶~ 陽萎的歌~
09/10 21:03, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14-edqvo (peianyang)