[線上] 男 外交特考口試 已刪文

看板need_student作者 (藍月)時間8月前 (2023/10/04 00:27), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.科目:外交特考口試 2.地點:線上 3.時間:可討論 4.希望待遇:如下 5.教師性別:男 6.學歷:荷蘭萊頓大學政治科學系 7.連絡方式:如下 8.自介或經歷: Dear English group MOFA (外交部) candidates, Congratulations on passing the first round of the MOFA exam. My name is Olav Schrama from the Netherlands. I studied Political Science at the University of Leiden and English is my second language because of my British mother. I lived in New Taipei City and I have been tutoring English to Taiwanese high school students, junior diplomats from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and many adult professionals. For the past 6 years I have helped 14 out of 16 MOFA candidates pass the 2nd round, including my wife. I can help you prepare for the two interviews you will face on December 16th. My wife, a 5th year diplomat at MOFA, will help in the background. Before the exam, you can talk to her about how she experienced the exam, her training and current career at MOFA. Because we now live in Vilnius, Lithuania, I can only tutor online. My fees are: 800 per hour per person. 600 per hour per person for 2 people or more. My Line: Bai_Long007 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 82.135.204.119 (立陶宛) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/need_student/M.1696350469.A.213.html
文章代碼(AID): #1b74458J (need_student)