英文教學-雅思、托福、商業英文、英文面试已刪文

看板need_student作者 (花媽)時間2年前 (2022/03/06 13:58), 2年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.科目:是雅思口試官、在學術論文寫作Academic English writing skills、學術英文 簡報技巧啲nglish presentation skills、商業英文啲mail writing andconference pre sentation skills、托福TOEFL、多益TOEIC、成人日常會話、英文面試、翻譯、論文修改 、文章潤稿、CV及SOP修改等方面的教學經驗豐富。 2.地點:線上skype或google meet教學 3.時間:平日假日 時間可再討論 4.希望待遇:1小時/1000元 5.教師性別:男 6.經歷:I am from Oxford, England. I am an English and business teacher and al so work for Cambridge University and the British Council in Taiwan. I have a d iploma in business and an MBA from Henley Management College in the UK, a degr ee in Chinese from Beijing Capital Normal University,and I also have a teachin g qualification. I have assisted many people in the correction of essays (ranging from universi ty assignments through to IELTS practice writing) and dissertations; from busi ness through literature to medical matters. In addition I would also add thatI , myself, have completed several dissertations, have written many manuals, ins truction guides, procedural documents, business proposals and business contrac ts. In addition I have also completed some Chinese to English translation for webs ite use (both for here in Taiwan and, previously, in China). If you feel I can help you in any way please don't hesitate to contact me. 7.連絡方式:我是Tim的太太Mina,請加我的Line: 0nghuibin (that’s a zero at the start),我會更詳細介紹教學課程等。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.252.172.206 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/need_student/M.1646546323.A.23F.html ※ 編輯: flowermum (111.252.172.206 臺灣), 03/06/2022 14:01:39
文章代碼(AID): #1Y94sJ8_ (need_student)