[臺北] 男 外交特考英語口試

看板need_student作者 (藍月)時間2年前 (2021/10/25 22:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.科目:外交特考英語口試 2.地點:雙北捷運可達處 3.時間:可討論 4.希望待遇:800起 5.教師性別:男 6.學歷:荷蘭萊頓大學 7.連絡方式:如下 8.自介或經歷: Dear English group MOFA (外交部) candidates, Congratulations on passing the first round of the MOFA exam. My name is Olav Schrama from the Netherlands. I studied Political Science at t he University of Leiden and English is my second language because of my Britis h mother. I live in New Taipei City and for the past 3 years I have been tutor ing English to Taiwanese high school students, junior diplomats from the Minis try of Foreign Affairs and many adult professionals. For the past three years I have helped 8 out of 10 MOFA candidates pass the 2n d round, including my wife. I can help you prepare for the two interviews you will face on December 18th. My wife, a 3rd year diplomat at MOFA, will help in the background. A few weeks before the exam, you can talk to her about how she experienced her exam, her training and her current career at MOFA. Tutoring can be in individually, groups and online. My starting fee is: 800 per hour per person 700 per hour per person for 2 people 600 per hour per person for 3 people or more My LINE: Bai_Long007 My Email: Olavschrama@hotmail.com -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.36.183.37 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/need_student/M.1635170587.A.65E.html
文章代碼(AID): #1XThaRPU (need_student)