[網路] 女 英語 商業英語 IELTS TOEIC TOEFL

看板need_student作者 (老爹)時間5年前 (2019/05/15 21:29), 5年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.科目:ENGLISH speaking, reading, writing, grammar, business English presentations etc; IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC exams etc 2.地點:網路(Skype) 3.時間:週一至週五/早中晚 4.希望待遇:650 (付款方式為paypal) 5.教師性別:女 6.學歷:I have a British University degree in Education, which specialized in the teaching of English 7.連絡方式: Email: bevhoccom01@hotmail.com (老師為英國人,不會說也不會讀中文,須寫英文聯絡) skype: beverley.hardy1 8.自介或經歷: I have been teaching English and helping students to read, write and speak English, as well as pass exams, for 24 years. Over the past 4 years I have been teaching students in Taiwan, China, South Korea and Japan online, using Skype. I am a highly professional and experienced native, British English teacher, presently living in England and offering one to one, online lessons using Skype. I have a Degree in Education from a British University, specializing in teaching English. I have been teaching for 24 years and helping Students from Taiwan for the last 4 years. I provide lessons for students from beginners to advanced. I teach business English, general speaking practice, writing, reading, and I provide preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC exams etc. I help students to improve the following: Speaking (I will provide topics for conversation practice, correct any mistakes and explain how to improve, providing notes for future reference. I can also help with preparation for presentations in English.) Pronunciation (I will provide notes of words pronounced incorrectly and guide students to make the correct pronunciation. I can also give lessons on the phonemic chart, which contains all the different sounds in the English Language.) Reading (I provide a variety of different texts for my students, including news and business articles and exam texts, and assist them in understanding and interpreting the texts.) Writing (I can help advise on writing emails, business texts and presentations, essays and writing for beginners. I will explain rules of grammar and style, providing appropriate formal and informal phrases and sentences for future use.) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.160.152.16 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/need_student/M.1557926966.A.BB9.html ※ 編輯: phantomliu (1.160.152.16), 05/15/2019 21:37:20 ※ 編輯: phantomliu (1.160.152.16), 05/16/2019 22:54:39
文章代碼(AID): #1St1Gskv (need_student)