[臺北] 男 各層級英語、美語會話、閱讀

看板need_student作者 (南哥)時間9年前 (2015/07/03 18:43), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.科目:英文 2.地點:台北 近南京三民站 3.時間:一週2小時 4.希望待遇:NTD. 350/hr 5.教師性別:男(華裔美籍) 6.學歷:St. John's University, Double Major of Finance and Management 7.聯絡方式: John 0932678948 Line: Llcoolyea Whatsapp: +886932678948 8.自介或經歷: Hi there! Looking for students who want a culture shock! I am forming a casual English class in a small group of 5-8ppl only. The course is more life style and will cover speech and reading of interesting everyday life topics and latest news. Unlike other boring English systems, my topics will always be up to date and exciting or fun! I introduce a little background of myself. I lived in one of the best cities in the world, New York, over 27 years. I have lots of experiences in hospitality, business, and Wall Street finance. NYC is just a melting pot of culture. NYC is mixed with races from all over the world and I will show you much of the cultural influences. My whole family are teachers so I am very patient with my students. Location: Classes will form according to everyone's schedule and will be once a week. Location is held in my class setting home near Nanjing MRT. Course Cost: 2 hours class. $350 per hour Look forward to having a fun learning time with you. 嗨,我正在尋找想要接受文化衝擊的學生! 我現在正主辦一個比較輕鬆的小班制英文班(大約只收8-9人), 課程的安排非常貼近日常生活,並且融入一些演講及閱讀, 主題包括一些有趣的生活議題、時事新聞。 我的英文班會跟一般那些無聊的補教截然不同, 會有許多新穎、有趣的議題及授課方式! 接下來容我簡單自我介紹一下, 我在全世界最棒的城市—紐約市生活了27年, 對於紐約的熱情、商業活動、華爾街金融市場有相當豐富的經驗。 紐約是一個文化的大熔爐,融合了全球各地不同種族與文化, 而我也將展現給你看這樣的文化影響力! 我整個家族的人幾乎都在做老師,所以對於我的學生,我非常有耐心! 課程資訊: 根據每個學生的行程,安排每週一堂課,每堂課2小時。 上課地點會靠近南京三民捷運站。 課程費用:NT$350/小時 希望能與你有個開心有趣的學習時間。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.219.97.172 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/need_student/M.1435920185.A.8DA.html
文章代碼(AID): #1LbcSvZQ (need_student)