[網路] 男 英文對話 商用英文 英文寫作 TOEFL

看板need_student作者 (White)時間10年前 (2014/07/01 22:16), 10年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.科目:成人/兒童英文、商用英文、英文會話、英文寫作、TOEFL等英文相關課程 (全英文授課) 2.地點:網路 (Skype等網路相關通訊軟體) 3.時間:彈性可談 4.希望待遇:請來信詢問 (Depends on student's needs) 5.教師性別:男 6.學歷:Minnesota State University, Mankato Marshall Senior High School, Marshall, MN 7.連絡方式:(電話) 0987035982 (E-mail) dustin.horstmann@gmail.com dustinhorstmann.com 盡量用英文詢問,雖然我知道老師現在在學中文,不過不知道程度如何 8.自介或經歷: (我是幫忙代Po,老師是美國人,推薦給想學Native English的站友! 可以直接連絡上面的聯絡方式,也可以站內信詢問我!) Where I live: 臺南東區. Because I'm open to teaching on Skype, I can take student's from Taipei (or anywhere else). Experience: - working with 2 Taipei American School students - helping 2 young adults prepare for the TOEFL - I also have experience with business English, correcting essays, essay structure, conversation Qualifications: ‧American English: I am an American and I graduated from an American university with a Bachelor of Arts degree. I can help you with pronunciation, conversation, reading and writing. ‧Teaching Experience: I have 7 months of teaching experience in American schools as a reserve teacher. I taught several different subjects and grades. ‧English Studies: I minored in English creative writing. I focused on poetry and even wrote a full-length movie script. My interest in writing and grammar gives me a more intimate grasp of the language and also keeps me naturally motivated to continue growing in my knowledge of it. ‧Foreign Language Studies: I majored in French. Through this experience, I learned language acquisition skills. I understand the process of learning a language and therefore can be patient with my students as we overcome hurdles together. ‧People Skills: I enjoy working with people. I am patient and friendly. ‧Character: I am committed to taking the job seriously and working according to your needs. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.167.221.52 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/need_student/M.1404224195.A.701.html ※ 編輯: morningPam (118.167.221.52), 07/01/2014 22:19:00 ※ 編輯: morningPam (118.167.221.52), 07/01/2014 22:21:49
文章代碼(AID): #1JiiB3S1 (need_student)