[臺北] 男 荷蘭文 英語口說

看板need_student作者 (白熊)時間10年前 (2014/04/02 02:04), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.科目:荷蘭文 英語口說 2.地點:台北地區 公館 古亭尤佳 3.時間:可議 4.希望待遇:可議 5.教師性別:男 6.學歷:ROC Nijmegen 主修航空觀光 7.連絡方式:willrobben87@yahoo.com 8.自介或經歷: Hi! My name is Will. Im a Dutch currently living in Taipei city (Guting) For the last 7 years I have traveled all throughout Asia. From Japan to Korea to Taiwan as well as many other places. Iv been a teacher, a cook ,a bartender and also worked for an airline. I'm able to speak English, Dutch and German. And would like to offer you conversational English or Dutch language class to help you improve your English/Dutch speaking skills for everyday life. I've helped people with their English skills on numerous occasions. Offering 1-1 private English lessons focusing on everyday life situations,vocabulary or a specific subject relevant to the student. From Beginner to Advanced. Let's learn together! 老師在台灣待了五年多 因為他我從什麼都不會說 到現在已經出國留學了 雖然老師是荷蘭人 但是卻說一口北美腔英語 所以口音的部分不用擔心 老師也歡迎想學荷蘭文的同學與他聯繫 他覺得在台灣學荷蘭文的資訊實在有點少 大家有興趣可以直接跟老師聯繫 謝謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 46.193.64.39 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/need_student/M.1396375485.A.C5D.html
文章代碼(AID): #1JEl-znT (need_student)