[臺北] 男 英文會話 英文面試 作文 托福 多益

看板need_student作者 (快快樂樂地活著)時間10年前 (2014/03/04 19:30), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.科目:英文會話、英文面試、英文履歷、英文作文、論文修改、托福、多益 2.地點:台北市士林區至北投區捷運沿線 3.時間:星期二、四下午四點半以後 4.希望待遇:每小時NT$800~NT$1000/一人每小時NT$600(2人班) 一人每小時NT$500(3人班)/一人每小時NT$400(4人班) 5.教師性別:男 6.學歷:Texas A&M University 歷史系畢業 Union University 跨國文化比較碩士 Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary 神學碩士 7.連絡方式:englishprogress@outlook.com 0978-976-258 8.自介或經歷: I am a teacher in Taiwan and am looking to tutor a couple days a week. I worked at a university in China for a couple years and helped Taiwanese students at the University of Berkely with English classes and editing their undergraduate and graduate papers. I was on the editing team for my graduate class paper, helping to finalize our team presentation and research papers. I can help with conversational practice, offer international travel/study advice (my wife is Taiwanese and we can both help if you plan to travel or study abroad), prepare for various tests, or edit your papers for class. We can discuss English topics for school, for your employment (including help with resumes and interviews), for cultural assistance, or just for fun! I enjoy making new friends and hope to get to talk to you soon! 我來自美國德州,去年暑假來到台灣從事教書的工作。07-09年,我在中國內蒙古財經大學 教了兩年英文,回到美國後,我又在英文社團中輔導加州柏克萊大學的台灣學生, 幫助他們英文會話的練習及論文修改,另外我也在奧克蘭Patten大學英文社團上課。 我對英文寫作及編輯上很有經驗,就讀研究所時,我被選為校對組的一員,負責做所有 報告的總結,工作其間也時常協助學生校對及修改報告及論文。其次,我也能提供有效的 英文口語會話練習、自然發音學習,並協助將出國或有出國念書規畫的朋友英文及美國生 活上的指導和建議。另外,我也能幫助學生準備托福、多益等考試,或是職場上的英文訓 練,包括面試或履歷。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.42.242.35
文章代碼(AID): #1J5Rb66k (need_student)