[網路] 女 美式英語

看板need_student作者 (kk)時間11年前 (2012/11/01 23:51), 編輯推噓0(110)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.科目:美式英語 2.地點:skype 3.時間:可議 4.希望待遇:1堂400NT、4堂1500NT、10堂3800NT、30堂11500NT 5.教師性別:女(美國人) 6.學歷:San Francisco State University 7.連絡方式:Virstyne@AmericanStyleEnglish.net 8.自介或經歷:個人網站 www.AmericanStyleEnglish.net Hello. My name is Virstyne and welcome to American Style English. What would you do if you could speak English well? Would you travel more? Would you make new foreign friends? Would you be able to get a better job and make more money? English is the go between language or lingua franca of the planet. No matter where you go in the world there is always someone who is going to know English. If you are Chinese and meet a German person. They don't have to know Chinese and you don't have to know German. Most likely you will communicate in English. In teaching English I take a more liberal and relaxed approach. I teach exciting subjects that you can actually use in real life. I use interesting visuals, and media clips to make sure your English experience is fun and exciting not stressful and boring. The classes will be taught with a maximum of 5 students. No more than that. After the class is finished the lesson will be recorded and sent to you so you can listen to it on your MP3 and practice things like your pronunciation, and replay explanations at your own pace so you have a deeper and faster understanding of new concepts. Learning a language can be an enlightening and exciting experience. It doesn't have to be boring. If you are interested in enrolling in a class you can visit the link below to find out more information. Thank you for visiting American Style English. I look forward to teaching you soon. (以下為代翻譯) 哈囉,我叫Virstyne,歡迎學習美式英語。 當您會說流利的英語時,想做什麼呢?想去更多地方旅遊嗎?想交更多外國朋友嗎?想得到更好的工作機會賺更多錢嗎? 英語是地球上的通用語言與社交語言。不論您在世界何處,總會有人知道英語。 若您是中國人,遇到了德國朋友,他們不須要會說中文而你也無須會德文。你們最有可能溝通的語言便是英語。 在英語教學中,我將採取較自由與輕鬆的方式,選擇你們生活中實際用得上的有趣主題。我將使用有趣的視覺媒體剪輯,確保您的學習經驗是有趣、令人興奮的,並且不會感到壓力與無聊。 每堂課學生將不超過5位。上課內容將被錄音並於課後寄給您,您可於課後收聽MP3,練習發音與課堂內容。如此可幫助您對學到的新概念有更深入與快速的瞭解。 學習語言可以是具有啟發性且令人雀躍的事。若您有興趣報名英與課程,可先點擊我的個人網站獲取更多資訊。感謝您造訪美式英語,期待早日與您見面。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 115.43.42.10 ※ 編輯: lecarre 來自: 115.43.42.10 (11/01 23:58) ※ 編輯: lecarre 來自: 115.43.42.10 (11/02 00:06)

11/02 01:35, , 1F
為什麼費用跟網站裡的不一樣??
11/02 01:35, 1F

11/03 04:20, , 2F
誰跟你是中國人?
11/03 04:20, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Gafg24w (need_student)