[臺北] 女 義大利文 Italiano

看板need_student作者 (wooops)時間14年前 (2009/09/29 11:28), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
代PO 1.科目:義大利文 2.地點:台北 3.時間:可討論 4.希望待遇:700/HR -若一週上多一點時數價格有下降空間(600~650) 5.教師性別:女,義大利人 6.學歷:Universita degli studi di Urbino “Carlo Bo”, Urbino, Italy.畢業 Bachelor of Eastern Languages and Culture 110 and honours / 110 (110是滿分) 7.連絡方式:antonella.gismundi@gmail.com 8.自介或經歷: Principal Subjects Principal Subjects - Chinese language (Major) - English language (Minor) - General Linguistics (including linguistic research) 我是Antonella。我來台灣四個月了。我目前在師大華語中心學中文。我2008年11月在 義 大利從大學的東方語言文化學系畢業,我的畢業成績是最好的。我的專長是第二語言的學 習。我也修過教學方法、語音學及音系學,所以針對外語學習上如何發音及發聲,我瞭解 非常多科學的方法。 我的經驗: 在義大利時,我曾教外國的成人(主要是華人)義大利文。我也當過幾個月的私人義 大利語家教,學生涵蓋各種語言程度,從完全不會任何義大利文的,到高階的義大利文學 習者。 我對第二語言學習的體認不僅僅來自於我在語言學方面的學習與研究,同時也來自我 個人親身的學習經驗。我學過以下幾種語言:英文(流利)、中文(初階中級)、德文( 初級)及拉丁文。因此,我非常能夠體會外語學習者的想法,瞭解他們的需求,以及哪一 種教學方法比較適合他們。 我的義大利文知識在一般義大利人的水準之上。我是受過良好教育而且以義大利語為 母語的人。同時我也學過五年的拉丁文。義大利文是從拉丁文演變而來的。學習拉丁文使 得我對義大利文的文法及句子結構有更深刻的體認。 歡迎與我聯絡,我們可以先碰個面,討論一下,讓我瞭解您目前的義大利文程度, 以及您的義大利文學習目標是什麼,以便選擇對您最好的學習與教學方式。 My name is Antonella. I arrived here in Taiwan four months ago, and actually I am studying Chinese Language at Shida Mandarin Training Centre. I have a Bachelor Degree (graduated in November 2008 with the highest marks) in Eastern Languages and Culture, with specialization in Linguistics in the field of learning second languages. I also studied teaching methodology and Phonetics and Phonology, so I have a very scientific approach as far as the reproduction of sounds in foreign languages pronunciation and the phonatory system are concerned. My experience: I taught Italian language to adult foreigners (mainly Chinese people) in Italy and also have been a private tutor for some months at different levels (from absolute beginners to advanced speakers). My awareness of the process of learning a second language is not only based on my studies and linguistic researches about language acquisition but also on the fact that I studied different languages: English (fluent), Chinese (lower intermediate), German (basic) and Latin, so it is very easy for me to put myself in learners' shoes and understand their needs and which method is more appropriate for them. My knowledge of Italian Language is above the average, partly because of being an educated native speaker, and partly because of the study of Latin language for five years. Latin is where the Italian language comes from) Studying Latin helped me gain awareness about Italian grammar constructions and sentence structures. We can decide to meet for a first chat, so I can understand your level (if you have already studied Italian language before) and your objectives in order to choose the best way for you to learn Italian language. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.136.234.243
文章代碼(AID): #1AmNxb0g (need_student)