[詢問] 請問一下這首歌歌詞的翻譯

看板music作者 (我並不癡0.0)時間14年前 (2010/05/02 21:40), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
我找YAHOO知識+ 有找到唯一一篇翻譯的文章 但是總覺得他是按字對字翻譯的 沒有潤飾的感覺 沒翻出這歌詞的意思 請問有高手能翻一下嗎? Bobby Valentino Anonymous For a minute it was looking liked end up one of those guys, spending my whole life looking for a special lady to save me maybe I;ll never be satisfied had a couple bad lucks, and a couple dimes. why you so hard to find I thought I took one step, I took two back I;m not even close this time and thats a fact All I know is that we"dbe the perfect match So where you at love? I just gotta find you yeah. I wanna know, I wanna know your name (your name) Why you gotta be anonymous? I gotta know, I gotta know your name (your name) Why you gotta be anonymous? Baby I want you so much (so much) Wanna hold wanna feel your touch come fast girl i;m in a rush Why you gotta be anonymous? I wanna know, I gotta know your name (your name) Why you gotta be anonymous? Whats your name? (Anonymous) Where you at? (Anonymous) Think about you I getta a rush I wanna meet my miss Anonymous Is your name Mary Anne(Mary Anne) or Cathy Lee(Or Cathy Lee) Wanna hold my hand?(Wanna hold my hand) come get with me (Come Get with me) Which dime wanna ride(Which dime wanna ride everything on me (everything on me) girl you aint gotta lie (girl you aint gotta lie) Tell me what's it gone be (Tell me what's it gone be) I gotta know ... (I gotta know) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.170.195.205
文章代碼(AID): #1BtO2um- (music)