[情報]第95屆 奧斯卡最佳原創歌曲: 82首符合資格

看板movie作者 (玫瑰色鍊金術)時間1年前 (2022/12/13 06:21), 1年前編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 1年前最新討論串1/1
2022 Oscars 第95屆 奧斯卡金像獎 (95th Academy Awards) 公佈了「82首」符合參賽資 格的作品,以下為電影英文名稱開頭排序。 來源: https://reurl.cc/bGdOEy - https://i.imgur.com/ARyytnu.jpg
「82首」符合參賽資格的作品: “Amsterdam”: “Time” “The Automat”: “(There Was Nothing Like the Coffee) at the Automat” “Avatar: The Way of Water”: “Nothing Is Lost (You Give Me Strength),” “Th e Songcord” “The Bad Guys”: “We’re Gonna Be Good Tonight” “Beast”: “N’na Duniyaa” “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever”: “Lift Me Up” “The Bob’s Burgers Movie”: “Sunny Side Up Summer” “Bodies Bodies Bodies”: “Hot Girl” “Bones and All”: “(You Made It Feel Like) Home” “Bootyology”: “We Are All But Men” “Bros”: “Love Is Not Love” “Bullet Train”: “La Despedida” “DC League of Super-Pets”: “Count on Me” “Devotion”: “Not Alone” “Don’t Worry Darling”: “With You All the Time” “18 1/2”: “Brasilia Bella,” “Deadly Butterfly,” “Wonder Bread” “Everything Everywhere All at Once”: “This Is a Life” “Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore”: “Heaven” “Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio”: “Ciao Papa” “The Inspection”: “The Hands” “Iravin Nizhal”: “Kaayam” “Jacir”: “Unicorn N*****” “A Jazzman’s Blues”: “Paper Airplanes” “Kantara: A Legend”: “Karma,” “Varaha Roopam” “Killing Me Softly With His Songs”: “At the Movies,” “On N’aime Qu’une Fois Comme ぺ,” “Sing a Brand New Song” “Let Me Be Me”: “Feels Like Me” “Luckiest Girl Alive”: “I Know Where I’ve Been” “Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile”: “Carried Away,” “Take a Look at Us Now” “A Man Calld Otto”: “Til You’re Home” “Marry Me”: “On My Way” “Me Vasantrao”: “Kaivalya Gaan,” “Le Chali Taqdeer,” “Ram Ram Lori” “Minions: The Rise of Gru”: “Turn Up the Sunshine” “My Father’s Dragon”: “Lift Your Wings” “On the Come Up”: “On the Come Up” “Persuasion”: “Quietly Yours” “Puss in Boots: The Last Wish”: “Fearless Hero,” “La Vida Es Una” “RRR”: “Naatu Naatu” “Remember Me: The Mahalia Jackson Story”: “Faith to Carry Me,” “La Di Da ” “The Return of Tanya Tucker, Featuring Brandi Carlile”: “Ready As I’ll Nev er Be” “Return to Seoul”: “Anybody” “Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical”: “Still Holding My Hand” “Rocketry: The Nambi Effect”: “It Hurts” “Saving Ana”: “Missing Children” “The School for Good and Evil”: “Who Do You Think You Are” “The Sea Beast”: “Captain Crow” “Selena Gomez: My Mind & Me: “My Mind & Me” “1660 Vine”: “Already Gone,” “Lucky,” “Rodanthe” “Sonic the Hedgehog 2”: “Stars in the Sky” “The Sound of Violet”: “You Could Be Anywhere” “Spirited”: “Do a Little Good,” “Good Afternoon” “Tell It Like a Woman”: “Applause” “13: The Musical”: “It Would Be Funny” “Three Thousand Years of Longing”: “Cautionary Tale” “Till”: “Stand Up” “Tomorrow’s Today”: “Tomorrow’s Today” “Top Gun: Maverick”: “Hold My Hand” - Lady Gaga “A Tree of Life: The Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting”: “A Tree of Life” “Turning Red”: “Nobody Like U” “Tuzhyasathi Kahihi”: “Bharat Mata Ki Jay,” “Grishmat Kasa Vasant Ful La, ” “Khota Dev Mazha” “Tyson’s Run”: “If You Believe” “The Voice of Dust and Ash”: “Dust and Ash” “We Are Art Through the Eyes of Annalaura”: “We Are Art” “Wendell & Wild”: “Raising the Dead” “Where the Crawdads Sing”: “Carolina” “White Noise”: “New Body Rhumba” “Wildcat”: “A Sky Like I’ve Never Seen” -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.242.52.154 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/movie/M.1670883688.A.83B.html ※ 編輯: toebb (111.242.52.154 臺灣), 12/13/2022 06:22:58

12/13 09:12, 1年前 , 1F
Naatu Naatu 上RRR!!!
12/13 09:12, 1F

12/13 11:44, 1年前 , 2F
Hold my hand機率蠻大的吧
12/13 11:44, 2F

12/13 18:23, 1年前 , 3F
私心喜歡The bad guys那首,是說犬王沒報嗎
12/13 18:23, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1ZbwbeWx (movie)