10.水星座AcQUArius

看板lyrics作者 (適得其所的悲傷)時間3周前 (2024/04/07 02:21), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
作詞:M.A.T.H ,Quinny ,Thomas 作曲:M.A.T.H ,Quinny ,Thomas 編曲:M.A.T.H 是你 化成了水氣 灑進我的心 帶我感受呼吸 Oh 是你 給我體會 讓我能體會所有存在的意義 Oh沒了你像失去了氧氣 It's true! It's you! I'm Falling for you 我悄悄凝視著你的雙眼 It's true! It's you! I'm Falling for you 在水星裡 愛沈溺著 只想和你 AcQUArius You know that you are my treasure Baby you and me we belong together 在水星裡 I will catch ya 只想跟你 AcQUArius You know that you are my treasure Baby you and me you're my AcQUArius! Drowning Drowning Drowning Drowning AcQUA 這股浪太大太大 你要怎麼招架 AcQUArius Drowning Drowning Drowning Drowning AcQUA 這股浪太大太大 你要怎麼招架 You're my AcQUArius 水做的你 多麼清新 你的存在照亮進入我腦海裡 而吸引力 不能抗拒 Oh baby baby You're my AcQUArius Oh 沒了你像失去了氧氣 It's true! It's you! I'm Falling for you 我悄悄凝視著你的雙眼 It's true! It's you! I'm Falling for you 在水星裡 愛沈溺著 只想和你 AcQUArius You know that you are my treasure Baby , you and me we belong together 在水星裡 I will catch ya 只想跟你 AcQUArius You know that you are my treasure Baby you and me you're my AcQUArius Drowning Drowning Drowning Drowning AcQUA 這股浪太大太大 你要怎麼招架 AcQUArius! Drowning Drowning Drowning Drowning AcQUA 這股浪太大太大 你要怎麼招架 You're my AcQUArius Drowning Drowning Drowning Drowning AcQUA 這股浪太蹷郤 你要怎麼招架 You're my AcQUArius 漂浮的水瓶 完美的落地 I can feel it and I know I ain't stoppin 彷彿只有你 走進我生命 打開了意義 you're my AcQUArius You know why you know why 水星逆行我也離不開 Just don't wanna stop with you tonight You're my AcQUArius 在水星裡 愛沈溺著 只想和你 AcQUArius You know that you are my treasure Baby , you and me we belong together 在水星裡 I will catch ya 只想跟你 AcQUArius You know that you are my treasure Baby you and me you're my AcQUArius -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 60.198.151.67 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1712427668.A.799.html
文章代碼(AID): #1c4PAKUP (lyrics)