30 Seconds To Mars-08-Hail To The Victor

看板lyrics作者 (shadow)時間6年前 (2018/04/26 19:23), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Another life, another love Another kill, another drug Another touch, another taste Oh, oh, oh Another night, another war Another "what are we fighting for?" Another lost to bitter pain Oh, oh, oh Is everybody out here crazy? Anybody want a war, war? Everybody out here crazy Crazy, hail to the victor Hail to the victor Another dusk, another dawn Another game, another god Another day to buy your fate Oh, oh, oh Took a left to right a wrong Another battle in Babylon Out of luck but full of faith Oh, oh, oh Is everybody out here crazy? Anybody want a war, war? Everybody out here crazy Crazy, hail to the victor Hail to the victor I swear on heaven and hell This is my revenge Thank God, I'm high up above This is not the end My friend, it's not the end My friend, it's not the end My friend, it's not the end My friend, it's not the end Hail to the victor Hail to the victor -- ◢███◣ ◢███◣ ◢███◣     █████ ◢◣ ◢◣ Jared Leto     ◤ █   █ ◥█◣         █   █◥█◤█ Shannon Leto   ██  █   █  ◥█◣        █   █   █ Tomo Milicevic     ◣ █   █   ◥█◣       █   █   █ ◥███◤ ◥███◤ ◥███◤econds █ o  █   █ars Album:30SecondsToMars@2002/A Beautiful Lie@2005/This is War@2009 ψ-shadow. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.27.109.230 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1524741821.A.9B0.html
文章代碼(AID): #1QuRQzcm (lyrics)