30 Seconds To Mars-06-Love Is Madness

看板lyrics作者 (shadow)時間6年前 (2018/04/26 19:19), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
You are insane My desire A violent daydream Love, love You are crazy A perfect liar Said you'd save me Love, love I know the moment I looked into your eyes I'd have to swallow all your lies I never said that I would be your lover I never said that I would be your friend I never said that I would take no other Be your lover Never said You are insane My desire A dangerous game Love, love You are crazy A perfect liar Simply save me Love, love I know the moment I looked into your eyes I'd have to swallow all your lies I never said that I would be your lover I never said that I would be your friend I never said that I would take no other Be your lover Never said Oh, woah No, oh No, woah Love is madness I knew the moment I knew the moment I knew the moment Love is madness I knew the moment I looked into your eyes I knew the moment I looked into your eyes I knew the moment I looked into your eyes Love is madness Love I never said that I would be your lover I never said that I would be your friend I never said that I would take no other Be your lover Never said Oh, woah No, oh No, woah Love is madness Love is madness -- ◢███◣ ◢███◣ ◢███◣     █████ ◢◣ ◢◣ Jared Leto     ◤ █   █ ◥█◣         █   █◥█◤█ Shannon Leto   ██  █   █  ◥█◣        █   █   █ Tomo Milicevic     ◣ █   █   ◥█◣       █   █   █ ◥███◤ ◥███◤ ◥███◤econds █ o  █   █ars Album:30SecondsToMars@2002/A Beautiful Lie@2005/This is War@2009 ψ-shadow. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.27.109.230 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1524741593.A.0A7.html
文章代碼(AID): #1QuRNP2d (lyrics)