Red One - Boom Boom

看板lyrics作者 (帝革烈莎)時間6年前 (2017/12/01 08:47), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Baby, you here tonight! Dímelo mundo! Montana, RedOne, Morocco, DY, Dinah Jane Boom, boom boom, boom Mueve boom, boom, boom, boom Sube boom, boom, boom, boom Dame boom, boom, boom, boom Quiero ver que te pongan Mas prendida que una bonga Dale movimiento a esa conga Los millones los saco Nos vamos de pena a Morocco Les enseño el pajarito, y un snap Soy el fuego que te da calor Cura un enfermo de amor I know your body como mine nobody Para que pases the time of your life Soy el fuego que te da calor Cura un enfermo de amor I know your body como mine nobody Para que pases the time of your life, ehh. Baby, you here tonight Under spotlight, you’ll be alright Turn this club, take it way high And I promise that with me, girl You’ll have the time of your life Fuego! Dímelo mundo! Boom, boom boom, boom Mueve boom, boom, boom, boom Sube boom, boom, boom, boom Dame boom, boom, boom, boom. Montana! Ain’t one, two, three, four, five Oh s**t I’m going live (life) And shorty said she’s coming with me Boom, boom, boom, boom (french) Let that stick and lighter drop, hot Yeah I change a lot Oh, me is who she came here to see And I got too many h**s, so many, so many, h**s And I got so many h**s, so many, so many, h**s. Baby, you here tonight Under spotlight, you’ll be alright Turn this club, take it way high And I promise that with me, girl You’ll have the time of your life Fuego! Dímelo mundo! Boom, boom, boom, boom Mueve boom, boom, boom, boom (woah) Sube boom, boom, boom, boom Dame boom, boom boom, boom. One two, three, four, five Yeah s**t it’s getting live All night you ’bout to party with me Boom, boom, boom, boom Versuri-lyrics.info Baja la piel, yeah, let’s take a ride Yeah I’ll change your life Oh me is who you came here to see Dame boom, boom, boom, boom. Soy el fuego que te da calor Cura un enfermo de amor I know your body como mine nobody Para que pases the time of your life Soy el fuego que te da calor Cura un enfermo de amor I know your body como mine nobody Para que pases the time of your life. Baby, you here tonight Under spotlight, you’ll be alright Turn this club, take it way high And I promise that with me, girl You’ll have the time of your life Fuego! Boom boom, boom, boom Mueve boom, boom, boom, boom (ooh) Sube boom, boom, boom, boom (montana) Dame boom, boom, boom, boom yeahhh. -- " The path that we take is not right, " 我們走的路不一定是正確的, it's simply the path that we choose " 但那是我們所做的選擇 " - Waugriff - -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 175.181.155.67 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1512089235.A.6EC.html
文章代碼(AID): #1Q8AQJRi (lyrics)