Elisa-On-Peter Pan

看板lyrics作者 (聽的)時間8年前 (2016/05/13 04:30), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
"Peter Pan" Hold my hand Peter pan [x2] Turn it up, turn it up Play my favorite song I'll show you love, I'll show you home, I'll show you where I belong Hold my hand Peter pan But you can never land Love's in bloom I'm the fool building castles of sand And I know you're blaming on the weekend She's got that something.. spare me all the details Please Please I do believe it's true You want the same thing that I That I want too [x2] The same thing that [x3] It's all my fault, all my fault If it's hurt that you choose I'll go home with this bruise Nothing more I can lose I don't care to fake it with some makeup All and all these words Too much to take, c'mon Please c'mon please I do believe it's true You want the same thing that I That I want too [x2] The same thing that You want the same thing that The same thing that You want the... Hold my hand Peter pan You want the Hold my hand Peter pan I do believe it's true You want the same thing that I That I want too [x4] That I want too [x3] You want the... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.229.125.248 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1463085014.A.4A2.html
文章代碼(AID): #1NDEVMIY (lyrics)