Justin Bieber - Love yourself

看板lyrics作者 (綠茶)時間8年前 (2016/05/11 23:11), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
不曾想過 會有這麼一天 愛小賈斯汀愛到查他的歌詞來翻譯... 新專輯真的很好聽 整張都好聽 這首Love Yourself 非常令人驚艷 清新的曲風讓我想起了Ed Sheeran All the times that you rain on my parade 每次妳潑我冷水 And all the clubs you get in using my name 以及每次打著我的名號進去各個俱樂部 You think you broke my heart 妳以為妳傷了我的心 Ohhh girl for goodness sake 喔女孩省省吧 You think I'm crying 妳以為我在哭 Oh my ohhh, well I ain't! 天阿,怎麼可能 And I didn't wanna write a song 其實本來不想寫這首歌 'Cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care, I don't 不想別人覺得我還在意 But, you still hit my phone up 但因為妳還在打電話給我 And baby I be moving on 寶貝我已經往前走了 And I think you should be somethin' I don't wanna hold back 而我不想挽留妳 Maybe you should know that 也許你應該知道 My mama don't like you and she like's everyone 我媽喜歡所有人,獨獨不喜歡妳 And I never like to admit that I was wrong 我不喜歡承認自己錯了 And I've been so caught up in my job Didn't see what's going on 而且我忙著工作沒有發現發生了什麼事 But now I know 但我現在知道了 I'm better sleeping on my own 我還是自己睡比較好 'Cause if you like the way you look that much 因為如果妳這麼堅持己見 Ohhhh baby you should go and love yourself 寶貝妳還是自己愛自己就好吧 And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin' 如果妳覺得我還會堅守這份感情 You should go and love yourself 妳還是自己愛自己就好吧 When you told me that you hated my friends 當妳說討厭我的朋友時 The only problem was with you and not them 唯一的問題就是妳並不是他們 And every time you told me my opinion was wrong 每次妳否決我的意見 And tried to make me forget where I came from 並試著讓我忘了初衷 For all the times that you made me feel small 之前因為妳讓我小看自己 I fell in love now I fear nothin' at all 是因為當時我愛妳 現在我什麼都不怕了 I never felt so low when I was vulnerable 即使在脆弱的時候 情緒也不曾這麼低落 Was I a fool to let you break down my walls? 以前怎麼會那麼笨 讓妳突破我所有的防線? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.240.51.171 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1462979467.A.476.html

05/11 23:26, , 1F
這首超好聽der
05/11 23:26, 1F

01/06 15:25, , 2F
因為這首就是Ed做的XD
01/06 15:25, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1NCqkBHs (lyrics)