Sam Smith - Writing's On The Wall

看板lyrics作者 (And Ray)時間8年前 (2015/10/26 19:53), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I've been here before But always hit the floor I've spent a lifetime running And I always get away But with you I'm feeling something That makes me want to stay I'm prepared for this I never shoot to miss But I feel like a storm is coming If I'm gonna make it through the day Then there's no more use in running This is something I gotta face If I risk it all Could you break my fall? How do I live? How do I breathe? When you're not here I'm suffocating I want to feel love, run through my blood Tell me is this where I give it all up? For you I have to risk it all Cause the writing's on the wall A million shards of glass That haunt me from my past As the stars begin to gather And the light begins to fade When all hope begins to shatter Know that I won't be afraid If I risk it all Could you break my fall? How do I live? How do I breathe? When you're not here I'm suffocating I want to feel love, run through my blood Tell me is this where I give it all up? For you I have to risk it all Cause the writing's on the wall The writing's on the wall How do I live? How do I breathe? When you're not here I'm suffocating I want to feel love, run through my blood Tell me is this where I give it all up? How do I live? How do I breathe? When you're not here I'm suffocating I want to feel love, run through my blood Tell me is this where I give it all up? For you I have to risk it all Cause the writing's on the wall -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 112.104.139.49 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1445860410.A.697.html
文章代碼(AID): #1MBXGwQN (lyrics)