Snoop Lion - No Guns Allowed禁槍令

看板lyrics作者 (吉祥物:鯨魚寶寶)時間9年前 (2015/06/07 02:39), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
歌手;Snoop Lion feat. Drake and Cori B. 歌曲:No Guns Allowed 專輯名稱:Reincarnated 發行日期:2013年 Lyrics: Money makes a man and that's a crime 金錢可以令一個人犯罪 If we all were rich, we'd spend more time 如果我們都不愁金錢的話,我們一定會花更多時間 With our daughters and sons, they're losing their minds 去陪伴我們那些正在被這個暴力社會洗腦的孩子們 We all feel hurt, here's mine, hear me now 我們都曾受過傷害,就像我當時那樣,所以現在就聽我說一些話吧 Cause, no guns are allowed, in here tonight 因為由今晚開始這裡不再有槍械 We're gonna have a free-for-all, no fights 我們今晚將會有個歡迎任何人前來的派對 I wanna to hear my thoughts, turn the music up loud 我還想跟我的靈魂傾訴一下,所以就讓音樂再大聲點吧 Let the music play, me don't want no more gunplay 由此刻開始我只想聽著音樂,永遠不再聽到槍聲 When the bodies hit the ground, there's nothing left to say, ay, ay 看著那些被槍械所殺的屍體倒在地上,我已經說不出任何話了 Me don't want to see no more innocent blood shed 我不想再看到無辜的血飛濺著 Me don't want to see no more youth dead 不想再看到任何一個年青人死在槍械之下 Come hear me now 來吧聽我說吧 Cause, no guns are allowed, in here tonight 因為由今晚開始這裡不再有槍械 We're gonna have a free-for-all, no fights 我們今晚將會有個歡迎任何人前來的派對 I wanna get lost in the crowd, in here tonight 我今晚就要在人群中瘋狂玩樂 I need to hear my thoughts, turn the music up loud 我還想跟我的靈魂傾訴一下,所以就讓音樂再大聲點吧 Yeah, yeah, yeah, news from back home Yeah, yeah, yeah, 在回家的途中聽到一些消息 This when it hurts to be gone 發生的那一刻我竟然身在遠處幫助不到,我覺得很內疚 Two more young names to be carved out of stone 這兩個年青的受害者亦只是冰山的一角 One summer day that went horribly wrong 這件可怕的事發生在夏天的某日 Got my dawg on the phone 那時候我接到朋友的電話 Cryin' and sayin' to leave him alone, but I'm not leavin' his side 哭著告訴我這件事,還說要自己寫歌去紀念他們,我當然也要一起制作 I know that somebody died, somebody's child 我知道這件事當中有人死了,孩子也不例外 Some people ducked down and some people hide 有些人不斷閃避,有些人躲藏著 Some people just cannot react in time 有些人甚至來不及反應 Bullets do not choose a victim 子彈並不會殺人 It is the shooter that picks 'em 殺人的是那個射出子彈的人 They just can't wait to get you in the system 每個人都恨不得把兇手繩之於法 The district attorney could use a conviction 可是檢察官沒有把你定罪 Told you no guns and then you didn't listen 告訴過你不要帶槍你卻不聽 Life is so heavy with that on your soul 現在你一生都要背負著內疚 Dedicate this to Shyanne and Josh 我把這首歌奉獻給Shyanne和Josh And pour sumthin' out for the lives that they stole 還有這次事件中的其他受害者 416 Cause, no guns are allowed, in here tonight 因為由今晚開始這裡不再有槍械 We're gonna have a free-for-all, no fights 我們今晚將會有個歡迎任何人前來的派對 I wanna get lost in the crowd, in here tonight 我今晚就要在人群中瘋狂玩樂 I need to hear my thoughts, turn the music up loud 我還想跟我的靈魂傾訴一下,所以就讓音樂再大聲點吧 Money makes a man and that's a crime 金錢可以令一個人犯罪 Money makes a man and that's a crime 金錢可以令一個人犯罪 I wanna get lost in the crowd, in here tonight 我今晚就要在人群中瘋狂玩樂 -- ◣▁▁╴◢ ◤◥█◤◥ _ _ \︿︶︶︿/ ▲ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.143.168.141 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1433615953.A.6D0.html

06/07 10:08, , 1F
這是你翻譯的嗎 怎麼這麼多錢錢
06/07 10:08, 1F

06/07 11:06, , 2F
我去找翻譯的,但是我是一個字慢慢打上去的XD
06/07 11:06, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1LSpvHRG (lyrics)