生命中的美好缺憾電影原聲帶 16.Best Shot

看板lyrics作者 (草莓弄雞公)時間9年前 (2014/09/25 22:38), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Best Shot Written by Jasmine Van Den Bogaerde and Dan Wilson Performed by Birdy & Jaymes Young Produced by John Hill & Dan Wilson Courtesy of Atlantic Records UK In the morning when you wake up I like to believe you are thinking of me And when the sun comes through your window I like to believe you’ve been dreaming of me Dreaming mmm mmm I know 'cause I'd spend half this morning Thinking about the t-shirt you sleep in I should know 'cause I'd spend all the whole day Listening to your message I’m keeping and never deleting When I saw you, Everyone knew I liked the effect that you had on my eyes But no one else heard The weight of your words Or felt the effect that they have on my mind Falling mmm mmm I know 'cause I'd spend half this morning Thinking about the t-shirt you sleep in I should know 'cause I'd spend all the whole day Listening to your message I’m keeping and never deleting -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.41.121.76 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1411655927.A.5E3.html
文章代碼(AID): #1K92ZtNZ (lyrics)