Denim - The Osmonds

看板lyrics作者 (半路起)時間9年前 (2014/08/27 16:43), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Denim - The Osmonds (Album: Back in Denim, 1992) In the '70s there was long hair There were left-over hippies everywhere And I should know 'cause I was there In the '70s they had prayer mats There were stringy beards and floppy hats And men looked like Jesus in crushed velvet flares And in the '70s there were Osmonds There were lots of Osmonds There were lots of little Osmonds Everywhere, everywhere, everywhere In the '70s there were skinheads There were bovver boys and brummie reds And greasers, grebos judge and natty dread In the '70s there were chopper bikes Oxford bags and kung fu fights Trojan sounds Lee Perry dub And in the '70s there were Osmonds There were lots of Osmonds There were lots of little Osmonds Everywhere, everywhere, everwhere In the '70s there were lots of bombs They blew my hometown up and Lots of people were killed And on the news the relatives cried Everyone knew someone who'd died They'll never forget it for the rest of their lives And all around the people say We hate the I-R-A And we asked for justice but it never came And in the '70s there were Osmonds There were lots of Osmonds There were lots of little Osmonds Everywhere, everywhere, everywhere In the '70s there was Hughie Green Lieutenant Pigeon hit the scene Paper Lace and Candlewick Green Mouldy Old Dough Chicory Tip Gilbert O and Hurricane Smith Billy Don't Be a Hero hey David Rock On In the '70s Lesley Whittle died The black panther went inside And Jeremy Thrope oh he resigned And at the school the girls would bring A thousand volts of holt and sing Hey there lonely girl impossible love And in the '70s there were Osmonds There were lots of Osmonds There were lots of little Osmonds Everywhere, everywhere, everywhere In the '70s the Rollers came Best retired from the game And Cassidy quit oh what a shame In the '70s I was just a kid Still knew what it was all about I soaked it in now it's all dripping out And in the '70s there were Osmonds There were lots of Osmonds There were lots of little Osmonds Everywhere, everywhere, everywhere Osmonds Oh now There were lots of paper roses yeah Lots of crazy horses Everywhere, everywhere, everywhere Three button waistband Side pockets Star jumpers In the '70s Nelson House and Orange Hand and Bomber jackets In the '70s Timothy Davey Gordeno The Persuaders In the '70s Cartoon belts and Barry Blue and Do the Bump man In the '70s Jaytex shirts and Brutus shirts and Pete Duel In the '70s Bell records Eddie Holman Chinn and Chapman In the '70s Tank tops and Hot pants and Can the Can In the '70s K-tel and Blackfoot Sue and Tony Christie In the '70s Mungo Jerry Clodagh Rodgers Hot Butter In the '70s Donny caps and Clifford T. Ward Tina Charles... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.240.216.116 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1409129012.A.923.html
文章代碼(AID): #1J_PeqaZ (lyrics)