Felt - New Day Dawning

看板lyrics作者 (半路起)時間9年前 (2014/08/27 15:57), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Felt - New Day Dawning (Album: Me and a Monkey on the Moon, 1989) There are some things that I should say Before I go And there are some things That you should know I've walked a razor's edge all my life Util I fell Onto the point The point of a knife And I said it's good morning There's a new day dawning Good morning to you I've spent my life inside of a cell With no doors Just four walls Like living in hell I've chickened out of things in the past But now I know When death calls I'll be ready to go And I said it's good morning There's a new day morning Good morning to you And I said it's good morning There's a new day dawning Good morning to you To you It's for you Join the grand parade And celebrate this new day Good morning to you To you It's for you Walk the path I've laid Into this new decade Follow me Into the nineties I want to blend right into the walls Of the world Don't want to be seen Just want to be heard I've figured out a way to exist With the past Just ignore What's gone before Don't turn your back Today's a moment that won't last And I said it's good morning There's a new day dawning Good morning to you And I said it's good morning There's a new day dawning Good morning to you And I said it's good morning There's a new day dawning Good morning to you Good morning to you Good morning to you Good morning to you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.240.216.116 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1409126267.A.B5E.html
文章代碼(AID): #1J_OzxjU (lyrics)