Daughtry - Traitor

看板lyrics作者 (鴨西屁)時間10年前 (2014/02/07 00:19), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I'm not a criminal I'm not the villain Yeah this is personal A drive-by killing Your guns are loaded And your lies are the bullets So here is the trigger Go ahead and pull it, now Are you sure you wanna play this game? Are you sure you wanna play it? The only thing worse than a hater The only thing worse than a hater Is a traitor A traitor A traitor... You put the knife right in my back Killed any history we had And now it's war War We were just like brothers And we had each other We were down for the good times We were there for the troubles Like a thief in the night Broad daylight You stole my sanity Now you are the enemy Are you sure you wanna play this game? Are you sure you wanna play it? The only thing worse than a hater The only thing worse than a hater Is a traitor A traitor A traitor You put the knife right in my back Killed any history we had And now it's war War Oh oh, I should feel sorry for you Oh oh, Watching you drown in your denial Oh oh, But I can't feel sorry for you Oh oh, Watching you drown 'cause you're a traitor The only thing worse than a hater The only thing worse than a hater Is a traitor A traitor A traitor You put the knife right in my back Killed any history we had And now it's war War The only thing worse than a hater The only thing worse than a hater Is a traitor A traitor A traitor You put the knife right in my back Killed any history we had And now it's war War -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.160.221.133
文章代碼(AID): #1IyxOSHw (lyrics)