30 Seconds To Mars-08-Bright Lights

看板lyrics作者 (shadow)時間11年前 (2013/05/26 17:51), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I've been dreaming of things yet to come. Living, learning, watching, burning Eyes on the sun. I'm leaving, gone yesterday. Brutal, laughing, fighting, fucking A price I had to pay Bright lights big city, she dreams of love. Bright lights big city, he lives to run. To run, to run, to run, to run. To run, to run, to run, to run. Demon, where did my angel go? Vacant, vapid, stupid, perfect, you are the one. A new day, A new age, A face, A new lay, A new love, A new drug, A new me, A new you. Bright lights big city, she dreams of love. Bright lights big city, he lives to run. I forgive, had enough. Time to live. Time to love. Time to live. Time to love. Time to live. Time to love. Oh. oh. oh. Time to live. Time to love. Time to live. Time to love. -- ◢███◣ ◢███◣ ◢███◣     █████ ◢◣ ◢◣ Jared Leto     ◤ █   █ ◥█◣         █   █◥█◤█ Shannon Leto   ██  █   █  ◥█◣        █   █   █ Tomo Milicevic     ◣ █   █   ◥█◣       █   █   █ ◥███◤ ◥███◤ ◥███◤econds █ o  █   █ars Album:30SecondsToMars@2002/A Beautiful Lie@2005/This is War@2009 ψ-shadow. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.17.182 ※ 編輯: shadow708 來自: 118.171.17.182 (05/26 17:51)
文章代碼(AID): #1HeTiOtX (lyrics)