30 Seconds To Mars-05-The Race

看板lyrics作者 (shadow)時間11年前 (2013/05/26 17:26), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
You saved my life With blood and through sacrifice. The lessons that I've learned. I promise you, I said "Never again, never again, no never." Hey, it began with an ending. Hey, we were fighting for the world. Hey, my design never ending. Hey, the the the race, the race. Love is a dangerous game to play. Hearts are made for breaking and for pain. I'm selfish and I'm cold. I promise you, I said "Never again, never again, no never." Hey, it began with an ending. Hey, we were fighting for the world. Hey, my design never ending. Hey, the the the race, the race. I'm not running no not running. I'm not running no not running. I'm not running no not running. I'm not running no not running, no. You saved my life You saved my life Hey hey hey The the the race, race. Hey hey hey The the the race, race. I'm not running no not running. I'm not running no not running. I'm not running no not running. I'm not running no not running, no. -- ◢███◣ ◢███◣ ◢███◣     █████ ◢◣ ◢◣ Jared Leto     ◤ █   █ ◥█◣         █   █◥█◤█ Shannon Leto   ██  █   █  ◥█◣        █   █   █ Tomo Milicevic     ◣ █   █   ◥█◣       █   █   █ ◥███◤ ◥███◤ ◥███◤econds █ o  █   █ars Album:30SecondsToMars@2002/A Beautiful Lie@2005/This is War@2009 ψ-shadow. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.17.182 ※ 編輯: shadow708 來自: 118.171.17.182 (05/27 00:36)
文章代碼(AID): #1HeTLNFX (lyrics)