30 Seconds To Mars-04-City of Angels

看板lyrics作者 (shadow)時間11年前 (2013/05/26 17:19), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
There was truth, There was consequence against you, A weak defense, then there's me... I'm seventeen, and looking for a fight. All my life, I was never there just a ghost, Running scared here our dreams aren't made, They're won. Lost in the city of angels, Down in the comfort of strangers I found myself in the fire burned hills, And the land of a billion lights. Bought my fate straight from hell Second sight has paid off well for a mother, a brother and me. The silver of a lake at night, The hills of hollywood on fire, A boulevard of hope and dreams, Streets made of desire. Lost in the city of angels, Down in the comfort of strangers I found myself in the fire burned hills, And the land of a billion lights. I found myself in the fire burned hills, And the land of a billion lights. Angels. Angels. I am home. I am home. The city of angels, Down in the comfort of strangers I found myself in the fire burned hills, And the land of a billion lights. One life, one love, live. One life, one love, live. One life, one love, live... One life, one love, The city of angels. The city of angels. -- ◢███◣ ◢███◣ ◢███◣     █████ ◢◣ ◢◣ Jared Leto     ◤ █   █ ◥█◣         █   █◥█◤█ Shannon Leto   ██  █   █  ◥█◣        █   █   █ Tomo Milicevic     ◣ █   █   ◥█◣       █   █   █ ◥███◤ ◥███◤ ◥███◤econds █ o  █   █ars Album:30SecondsToMars@2002/A Beautiful Lie@2005/This is War@2009 ψ-shadow. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.17.182
文章代碼(AID): #1HeTESYl (lyrics)