曲婉婷-Nobody's fault

看板lyrics作者 (小晴)時間11年前 (2012/12/19 03:14), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I must be crazy that you understand you should laugh at me was made out of sight oh love should be easy but I think I will wise and it is a kind of thing I thought I figure it out everything is possible but it's wrong thing after all we're each other in trouble but nobody is fault and it's nobody is fault and I remember watching that movies alone I was cry and cry,cry and cry at the end of cried this phone untill the end they seen one could see no needs to have that I could be need everything is possible but it's wrong thing after all we're each other in trouble but nobody is fault nobody is fault who is right ,who is wrong who is still stand nearby there mome hates you don't recognise the debates when is one and one is both though the time everything is possible but it's wrong thing after all we're each oher in trouble but nobody is fault nobody is fault everything is possible but it's wrong thing after all we're each other in trouble but nobody is fault and it's nobody is fault we're each oher in trouble but nobody is fault and it's nobody is fault -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.66.105.48
文章代碼(AID): #1GqC2SZH (lyrics)