12.creatures

看板lyrics作者 (解放)時間11年前 (2012/11/25 09:05), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
詞:TETSUYA KOMURO & MARC 曲:TETSUYA KOMURO With open arms With open hands With patience With ease With pleasure With zeal With care With every good wish In your bare room Walking with bare feet Barking at the moon Near my head In my brain In my chest An abandoned factory Reach down With all your heart With all your might With all your love With all your hope Creatures keep on going Creatures keep on dreaming Creatures keep on moving Creatures keep on living Keep on going Keep on mooving Keep on grooving Keep on trying Keep on loving Keep on going Keep on mooving Keep on grooving Keep on trying Keep on loving Keep on going Keep on mooving Keep on trying Keep on loving Keep on going Keep on mooving Creatures keep on going Creatures keep on dreaming Creatures keep on moving Creatures keep on living With open arms With open hands With patience With ease With pleasure With zeal With care With every good wish In your bare room Walking with bare feet Barking at the moon Near my head In my brain In my chest An abandoned factory Reach down With all your heart With all your might With all your love With all your hope -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.248.69.35 ※ 編輯: Conpana 來自: 111.248.69.35 (11/25 09:09)
文章代碼(AID): #1GiMxF5B (lyrics)