林健輝-好流氓 09:Like A Love Song

看板lyrics作者 (漂浮)時間11年前 (2012/11/22 08:40), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
09:Like A Love Song 作詞:陳穎見 作曲:陳穎見 Look into my eyes Hey girl, I said You're precious like a star So hold my hands and please don't fret I'm feeling so fine I'm feeling great If love is wasting time I'm here to splurge with no regrets If roses are red and violets are blue If only you know how much that I love you If the sun never set Oh we would party all day If the night is always young Do not hesitate come out and play If you ever afraid Just call my name I'll reach you no matter what No matter how far am I away If roses are red and violets are blue If only you know how much that I love you I don't want nobody but you oh baby I-I-I love you I-I-I need you now Oh Oh I believe that you're the one oh baby I-I-I love you I-I-I need you now Oh Kiss me now Hold me now Please don't stop We're going round and round I don't really care if it's like a cheesy love song I don't want nobody but you oh baby I believe that (you're the one x2) Can't take my eyes off you Can't get you outta my head I can't live without you You're just like the butter to my bread Sometimes I can't help To feel a little scared I would wish upon the star In the name of love say a lil prayer If roses are red and violets are blue If only you know how much that I love you Feed me your love baby like how I did Until the day we're bound to mortality -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 36.226.18.163
文章代碼(AID): #1GhNHzpL (lyrics)