garbage - 07 I HATE LOVE

看板lyrics作者 (喜羊羊與灰太狼)時間12年前 (2012/05/20 21:28), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
藝人/團體 : 垃圾合唱團 garbage 專輯名稱 : 非我族類 Not Your Kind of People 07 I HATE LOVE Your words are pretty but I already know who you are I knew you before you met me long before we would part Before you tricked me and laid on my bones Before you kissed me and buried my hope Before you stole my spirit and rode the show into the wall They shore you up They lay all their dreams on you They let you in and you start to believe you're soft as a miracle Unfurled I was new and unfurled Innocent and open as any lamb and hoping for paradise Yeah I hate love Yeah I hate love So I hate love Yeah I hate love Love leaves you desperate and feeling a fool. Love makes you ruthless and love makes you cruel And love makes you crazy with nothing but lies Love promises nothing and then your love dies Unfurled I was new and unfurled Innocent and open as any lamb and hoping for paradise Yeah I hate love Yeah I hate love So I hate love Yeah I hate love Then your love dies -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.67.143.51 ※ 編輯: Barryyfox 來自: 114.33.136.9 (05/21 12:31)
文章代碼(AID): #1FkF6FlQ (lyrics)