garbage - 01 AUTOMATIC SYSTEMATIC HABIT

看板lyrics作者 (喜羊羊與灰太狼)時間12年前 (2012/05/20 21:14), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
藝人/團體 : 垃圾合唱團 garbage 專輯名稱 : 非我族類 Not Your Kind of People 01 AUTOMATIC SYSTEMATIC HABIT LIES LIES LIES You love those lies You tell them straight Straight to my face They feel so right They keep you safe And you're so good at it Oh it comes automatic Lies more lies I can tell they're lies I can see right through You have see through eyes Knocked down drag your name out All across the town I won't be your dirty little secret Not for you not for me not for your other lover I won't be your dirty little secret Oh men like you keep me up at night You want your woman at home and your bit on the side You've got a telephone girl that you carry around In your jean back pocket with her very own sound And you're so sly about it Oh it comes automatic Yeah you're so good at A systematic habit Knocked down drag your name out All across the town I won't be your dirty little secret Tell your mother tell your brother tell your friends tell your teacher I won't be your dirty little secret An automatic systematic habit Knocked down drag your name out All across the town I won't be your dirty little secret Not for you not for me not for your other lover I won't be your dirty little secret Knocked down drag your name out All across the town I won't be your dirty little secret Tell your mother tell your brother tell your friends tell your teacher I won't be your dirty little secret I won't be I won't I won't be I won't I won't I won't I won't be knocked down -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.67.143.51
文章代碼(AID): #1FkEuPU7 (lyrics)