3. Where I Sleep

看板lyrics作者 (miss starving.)時間12年前 (2012/04/13 16:31), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://youtu.be/cVSZJlrM0UM
There's nowhere that I wouldn't follow, there's nothing that I won't do for your kiss, I'll love you like there's no tomorrow, Cause nothing never felt like this There's nothing I won't steal or borrow, I'll travel on a boat or an aeroplane. I'll explore a world of sorrow, Cause when I find you I know, I know I'm a be okay See the times are changing, and I'm sure of nothing, that I know Except this is us, and this is love, and this is where I'm home In a world that's breaking, where nothing is for keeps, Oh, this is us, this is love, and this is where I sleep this is us, this is love, and this is where I sleep I'm from a generation undecided I'm restless and I can't help changing things But in all the noise and the excitement, your love is all that will remain I said all of my goodbyes to ego I gambled all I got, there's no plan B It's the first time that I've learned to let go It's the only place I feel, only place I feel like me Hey yeah See the times are changing, and I'm sure of nothing, that I know Except this is us, and this is love, and this is where I'm home In a world that's breaking, where nothing is for keeps, Oh, this is us, this is love, and this is where I sleep this is us, this is love, and this is where I sleep -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.96.178 ※ 編輯: muselin 來自: 114.45.96.178 (04/13 16:48)
文章代碼(AID): #1FX-HWLM (lyrics)