Emma Lock - Counting On Love

看板lyrics作者 (magic~~~~~~~~~~~~~蕭)時間12年前 (2012/03/20 09:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJSlAvUCC0&feature=related
All my fears fade away in to this star lit sky Let go of reasoning, no need to ask why With every kiss of thoughts melt in to the setting sun Can you believe this baby it’s only just begun? This time I’m giving it too you This time my light will see me through This time I’m counting Counting Counting on love It’s like we’ve been here before in another space or time I want to know you like really entwine Can we disappear right now in one single breath? Let these feelings electrify us This time I’m giving it too you This time my light will see me through This time I’m counting Counting on love I’m counting on love Counting on love This is the closest I’ll get to heaven This is the closest I’ll get to heaven This is the closest I’ll get to heaven I’m on the countdown baby This is the closest I’ll get to heaven This is the closest I’ll get to heaven This is the closest I’ll get to heaven I’m on the countdown baby Countdown I ‘m counting on love 3 , 2 , 1 Counting on love Counting on love -- posted from Ios bbs reader on my Apple Iphone 4S -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.197.231
文章代碼(AID): #1FPzurCp (lyrics)