Feist-The Circle Married the Line

看板lyrics作者 (聽的)時間12年前 (2012/03/18 21:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I know we don’t need to go from good to worse Living in the past begins the ending first All I want is a horizon line Get some clarity, following signs I could comb the path it leads us to the clearing Get some distance, while the words come into lyrics Then I’ll head out to who rising ones Get some clarity, oceanside Realize what you know, what you know I know right now First line was, last line was Alright, when the circle married the line First line was, last line was Alright, when the circle married the line The line, even from the ways… … me, I’m ending until… Makes me remember the things that I forgot It’s as much worth it… as what is it not And now I’m sleep and sound peacefully Far away from the duty lessons… Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com All I need is a horizon… Get some clarity, following the signs Realize what you know, what you know I know right now Realize what you know, what you know I know right now First line was, last line was Alright, when the circle married the line First line was, last line was Alright, when the circle married the line First line was, last line was Alright, when the circle married the line First line was, last line was Alright, when the circle married the line First line was, last line was Alright, when the circle married the line First line was, last line was Alright, when the circle married the line. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.249.8.167
文章代碼(AID): #1FPUSTam (lyrics)