[心情] After light,

看板love作者 (What's love?)時間14年前 (2009/10/24 01:25), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
after the light... i can't do anything... agian... isolate...... the mask i am wearing is different, but the tear i am weeping is still the same. weeping for my love, i want to go futher more, but i can't... i'm afraid.... yes i am... i'm so afraid to hear your heart, to hear the words that i don't want to hear.... don't tell me.... i sallow all the sadness, cuz i just want to live happily with you.... a desire to know about your past, but i am not ready to know how much you love her.... i already cried once for your broke up, how many time shall i cry if i know how much you love her? i don't know... you loved her or you love her? it's all ok... do you know, whenever you talk about her, my heart beat so strong that i feel so hurt, i wish i am the one you love so deeply, but i know, i am not, and will never be.... i know i love you... i just do, and i just know... you have no idea how much i love you and how much i need you... it has been a long time for me to do like this... smile for you, cry for you, wait for you, thinking of you... you never knows and .... it's ok for you to not know this... because i am strong enough to handle this, good night my love. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.225.6.237 ※ 編輯: wutzluv 來自: 125.225.6.237 (10/24 01:26)
文章代碼(AID): #1AuUR-Dv (love)