[心情] Her

看板lesbian作者 ((拉板匿名投稿帳號))時間6年前 (2017/11/28 22:55), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 6年前最新討論串1/1
-- ShyLes 此ID只接收板友們的來信代為發文,並不替板友們轉寄信件給原作者。 此為拉板公用匿名ID 歡迎大家將自己想說的話寄站內信至【ShyLes】, 並註明是否要在文附上自己的【真實ID】。 未經同意轉錄此篇文章會被處永久水桶 -- Vaguely as I recalled, her hand crept over to my thigh and she gave me a sly grin. I smiled over my shoulder at her, grateful to have her as my girl. Then she slipped her hand beneath mind and lifted to her lips, kissing it with a sweetness that made me melt, and I sighed. It felt so good to be reminded of the things and the person i was lucky enough to have in my life. Espeically when everything else had started to feel like I'd been flipped to an alternate universe. When she touched me, it felt like my vital organs hand simultaneously imploded; When she kissed me, the soft warmth of her lips sending a thrill through me from head to toe. And I know she felt the smae. Yep I love her. I crave her in the most innocent form. I crave to say sth she's desired to hear before good-night. I crave to say that I adore her when she feel at her worst. I crave her in ways where I just want to be next to her and nothing more. Nothing means more to me She's the one I always crave to see. That was good enough for me huh? Because even though there's no way to say it without sounding horrifically cheesy, having her in my life was gift enough. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.193.229.151 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lesbian/M.1511880951.A.80B.html

11/29 08:56, 6年前 , 1F
11/29 08:56, 1F

11/30 11:24, 6年前 , 2F
抱歉我End了 XD
11/30 11:24, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Q7NZtWB (lesbian)