Re: [討論] MSN英文討論會

看板learnyf作者 (Seven)時間18年前 (2006/05/30 21:24), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串275/399 (看更多)
※ 引述《lynette (納蘭文姬)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《tenry (tenry)》之銘言: : : 不過這個讀書會有在運作嗎 : : 我這一個月多來一直敲別人 : : 想找些人來練習 : : 只是回應的人實在是少的可憐 : : 不是不在線上 : : 就是聊個一下就沒動靜 : : 感覺上大家都挺被動的 : : 學習的效果很有限 : : 看著MSN上多出的一堆名單 : : 就有些苦笑不得的感受 : : 也不曉得該不該砍掉 : : .... : : 純屬發牢騷 : 我個人的建議是 : 請大家先站內互相信件聯絡 : 找到跟你有相同想法跟目標的人 : 不用找太多 這麼多的網友 你就找最新回文的詢問 : 或是你有自己的想法跟目標 就自己開一篇說明文 : 募集你要的同好 清楚說出 學習目標 : 共同要遵守的規則或是基礎練習時間 : 想清楚自己要的是什麼將有助於各位達成目標 : 另外,這篇我將至底 作為英文msn討論會的推文用文章 : 意者自行推文 若是少上站者也可推文直接留msn : 以免msn文洗版 Hi! I'd like to join your discussion. I am in the army so far and don't have lots opportunities to practice speaking and writing english. Thus, I hope I could have chance to join you guys. The following is my personal introductino, hope you will know more about me. You can just call me Seven. I've graduated from Tamkuang University for almost one year and I'll be out of the army after six months. Since I'm in the army, I may not chat with you quite often, I do still you can add my msn into your list. Even though I won't have many opportunities to have english practice with you pretty, I'd like to practice english with you every tiem I were out. Here's my msn account: servanties123456@hotmail.com -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.132.98
文章代碼(AID): #14V4UcgA (learnyf)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14V4UcgA (learnyf)