[XD] Epic Rap Battle: Nerd vs. Geek (英字)

看板joke作者 (TC)時間9年前 (2014/11/18 15:12), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Epic Rap Battle是 Rhett & Link製作的系列(這兩位從國小認識到現在) 跟Epic Rap Battle of History是不同的,兩組人馬也常常彼此客串 像Epic Rap Battle of History的萊特兄弟和文藝復興藝術家中的兩位就是Rhett & Link http://youtu.be/2Tvy_Pbe5NA
geek 和 nerd 基本上差別不多,共同點是社交圈小,在學校會被運動員欺負 (簡單而言就是美國校園片中戴眼鏡的男生) Now, I’m no rocket scientist –Oh wait, I am 火箭科學家也有艱深領域的意思 My retainer and headgear I've got a pocket-protector protector protector I broke my glasses on purpose so I could tape ‘em together Nerd的常見外表:牙套矯正器 多層插筆口袋 用膠帶黏回去的眼鏡 You’re just so early 2013 對geek來說只要過一年就已經過時 I’ll be syncing up my iPhone, tablet, TV and your mom LARP 實況角色扮演遊戲(Live-action Role Playing, LARP) I tried Dungeons and Dragons once And I died . . . of boredom 龍與地下城對geek來說無聊到死 But I’ll still kick your Assassin’s Creed Assassin’s Creed刺客教條與Ass雙關 Your life is like Skyrim An endless quest of Solitude nerd的人生就像上古卷軸一直走一直走 Ooo, you beat Angry Birds You’re not a gamer ‘cause you battle your friends with words 就算geek全破憤怒鳥也不是玩家因為只會跟朋友用文字戰鬥(筆戰嘴砲) You click on cute icons I execute commands geek只會點圖示,nerd卻會寫程式碼 Do you really need a “genius” to teach you Garage Band? genius是iTune功能之一,Garage Band是iOS的音樂編寫軟體 I can wear Google Glass without looking like a dweeb Okay, maybe not, but I can Yelp us some good pho to eat Geek可以讓Google Glass看起來不蠢......好吧不行誰戴都很蠢 I keep an actual ram in my PC! ram有記憶體和公羊的雙關 You look like an actual troll troll有山怪跟網路小白的雙關 I’m fluent in C++ [std::cout << “You just suck! \n”;\] 用C++語言寫You just suck! Hold on a second Let me tweet this info-graphic I made Geek常見習性:發推特和做視覺資訊圖 You don’t know what you’re Tolkien about 托爾金(Tolkien)和talking發音相近 You are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain! 兩人異口同聲說明geek跟nerd根本缺點彼此都有 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.133.20.123 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/joke/M.1416294759.A.5DA.html

11/18 16:05, , 1F
首推啊!
11/18 16:05, 1F

11/18 16:08, , 2F
頸推
11/18 16:08, 2F

11/18 22:40, , 3F
11/18 22:40, 3F

11/18 23:12, , 4F
11/18 23:12, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1KQl5dNQ (joke)